Content Management & Creation
The content management system that I use is WordPress. Hands down, it is one of the most flexible content management systems with amazing features. Creating optimized content is critical to keep not only your clients updated, but also to let Google crawl your content and let it know you are active and have fresh relevant material to share.
- Blog post creation
- Ghost written articles
- Keyword research to find competitive terms for quicker appearance in higher Google search
- Research in your niche for articles of interest to include in your content.
- Set up Google Alerts for specific keywords and review each week
- Sign up via RSS for blogs in your industry and review each week
- Distribution of your content to the social networks
- Find relevant active blogs and create a list for active engagement and growth of your network
- Research facebook pages in your niche
- Create lists in Twitter (private and open) for engagement for easy access to markets in your niche.
Multimedia Content Creation:
- Create case studies in your industry and embed into your blog via Slideshare.
- Video Production -Create a video for your business and distribute to several video sites with optimized titles and description
- Take pictures and videos of events your company is participating and upload to the various networks, create optimized blog post and share in networks.
Mobile Phone set up:
- Blog via your smart phone
- Send posts & images to your Facebook Page
- Video live streaming
- Google Plus (G+)
- Set up Google Plus for Business page
- CRM – Set up of lead capture forms on website
- Google Places set up on your Facebook Page
- Podcast Set Up on your website (self hosted)
- Set up of Amazon S3 account for hosting large files.
- Create media for an event for later distribution in your networks or real time tweeting with a hashtag
- Set up a network on your website. (multisite)
- Distribution of content on Article directories, Video Sites & others for more exposure and backlinks
- Submission to web and blog directories
- Submission to Google, Yahoo & Bing Webmaster Tools & Script installation on website.
- Optimization of Linked In profile with targeted keywords & set up of company profile.
- Conversion of power point presentations on Slideshare and displaying on Linked In profile and embedding on website.
- Set up of Google Alerts and RSS feeds of niche for content ideas
- Creation of Squidoo lens and Hubpages
- Set up Facebook Page applications & Custom I Frame Apps
- Research hashtags for your topic
- Research influencers in your niche
- Set up of Google, Bing and Yahoo Webmaster Tools
- Video editing and distribution
- Video production at one of your events
A Social Media Newsroom is similar to a traditional online newsroom in that it lists media coverage, news releases, events, media contact information, and so forth. But it also includes many social media elements. Here are the main elements:
- A section offering links or PDFs to major media coverage
- A section listing links to traditional or social media press releases
- Sections for events and other industry-specific sections (e.g., a book review section for authors)
- A multimedia section containing downloadable items such as logos, book cover art, -PDF documents (press kits, sales sheets), podcasts, videocasts, book trailers, downloadable promotional material, etc.
- Bios on each key person in the company, along with links to their social or business networking profiles
- A way for readers to share the content of the site via email or by posting on social bookmarking indexes (del.icio.us, Digg)
- Press kit